Bookstores remain a vital part of our community.
We have taken steps to maintain the safety of our employees and customers, including implementing contactless curbside pickup where allowed, requiring additional safety practices and making operational changes. We will continue to adapt these steps as necessary and keep you updated.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY:
- All HPB employees will be wearing face coverings.
- Customers are required to wear a face covering while shopping with us.
- Our store capacity is limited to a maximum number determined by store square footage.
- There may be a staff member greeting customers at each entrance to ensure your safety.
- We are following CDC cleaning protocols.
- We provide hand sanitizer for employees and customers.
- Employees will wash hands, sanitize work stations and clean commonly used equipment and surfaces frequently.
- If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, headache or cough you will be denied entry.
- We ask that those who are vulnerable due to age or condition to please stay home.
- Reusable bags are not allowed at this time.
- Customers are reminded to practice physical distancing at all times.
Where can I shop?
Find the most up-to-date details about stores that are currently open for business. Please review our Health and Safety Policy before visiting our stores.SEE STORE DETAILS