Please note our hours are subject to abrupt changes.
We have taken steps to maintain the safety of our employees and customers, including implementing contactless curbside pickup where allowed, requiring additional safety practices and making operational changes. We will continue to adapt these steps as necessary and keep you updated.
SELL YOUR STUFF AT HPB:
- HPB stores, excluding Outlet locations, are buying from the public. Selling lots of stuff? Please call your local store to make an appointment.
BUY ONLINE PICK UP IN STORE:
- A new way to shop is now at all HPB locations! Look for a book directly from your local store’s page, add it to your cart, checkout and pick it up in store or curbside the same day.* Learn More
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY:
- All Half Price Books locations will continue following CDC guidelines concerning COVID-19 safety measures.
- Customers must wear masks, where required by law, and practice physical distancing while shopping in store.
- All customers are encouraged to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
- Our store capacity may be limited to a maximum number determined by store square footage.
- We are following CDC cleaning protocols.
- We provide hand sanitizer for employees and customers.
- Employees will wash hands, sanitize work stations and clean commonly used equipment and surfaces frequently.
- If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, headache or cough, please take advantage of our online shopping options.
Where can I shop?
Find the most up-to-date details about stores that are currently open for business. Please note our hours are subject to abrupt changes. Please review our Health and Safety Policy before visiting our stores.SEE STORES